Veggibites
For a Healthy Lifestyle!

Mango Banana Berry Shake

Written By Praveena Gudipati on Monday, August 10, 2015 | 7:42 PM

The blazing hot Texas summer making me thirsty n crave for juices, shakes all the time.I kept a big box of Vanilla Ice cream in the Freezer especially to whip up milk shakes. Also they are grab n go breakfast for a busy week day. It feels so invigorating to sip on a cold beverage while driving in these hot summer days.

Two fruits you always find in my home are Bananas n Berries. Berries are my Kid's most favorite fruits. He alternates em every week.Also he is a lemonade favorite too. So during grocery shopping he wanted to get some Lemonade. While getting it, i grabbed Mango Juice since it's been a long time I had that juice. 

I like to give flavors to my milk shakes/ smoothies in all possible ways. I add fruits, fruit juices, Various flavored ice creams, fruity yogurts, milk/Plain home made yogurt.

Today I made a milk shake using Bananas, Strawberries and Mango juice. Of course I have added Vanilla Ice cream to it. The result was yummy! So here is the recipe for all of you to try.Beat the heat with this thirst quencher and find many more beverage recipe links below.


Servings:
Two (2)
Total time:
5 minutes
Category:
Beverages
Author:
Praveena Gudipati

Ingredients: (I use US standard measuring; 1cup=8oz=250ml)
6 big strawberries or more if smaller in size
2 bananas
3/4 cup mango juice
4 scoops vanilla ice cream
1 tbsp honey optionally



 Mango Banana Berry Shake step-by-step Recipe 

  1. Chop the fruits to big pieces.
  2. Blend all ingredients to a smooth mixture.
  3. Pour in a cup n enjoy.


Related Recipes:



0 comments :

Post a Comment